Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd Sept 2017
Introduction to Earth Energies (EE1) Grahame Gardner
The course is designed to give those who have attended a Foundation course a thorough understanding of the nature and scope of dowsing for earth energies and an introduction to the concept of the Spirit of Place.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
• Dowse for the location and nature of earth energies
• Explain the need and importance of matching human use with the intrinsic and cultivated energies present in any site
• Use dowsing techniques to connect with the Genius Loci/Spirit of Place
• Apply the BSD Code of Ethics in the context of earth energies dowsing
The curriculum covers the following topics areas, delivered through lecture and discussion together with practical exercises:
• Historical perspective
• Understanding of earth energies
• Dowsing the scope of earth energies
• Matching human use to local earth energies and the Spirit of Place
• Earth energies, energy patterns and consciousness
• Techniques for dowsing earth energies
• Dowsing resources
This course is BSD certified and will run from approx 9.30am until 4.30pm both Saturday & Sunday. Refreshments will be provided (please bring your own lunch).
We are pleased to announce that dowser and tutor Grahame Gardner will be leading this course. For more information about Grahame, please visit our tutors' page under the 'Courses' menu.
Standard non-member price of £215 will apply after 6th August 2017.
Booking Closes 18th August 2017