Sat 14th & Sun 15th Oct 2017
Understanding Geopathic Stress (EE2) with Grahame Gardner
• To teach the basic principles of dowsing for Geopathic Stress and other unhealthy earth energies as well as the required terminology
Objectives: At the end of the course, the students will be able to:
• Select a healthy site for living/working
• Identify geomantic problems
• Use the basic skills necessary for successful identification of Geopathic Stress and effect harmonising
• Show that they understand the risks inherent in dowsing for geopathic stress and the support available to them
• Apply the BSD Ethical Code
This course is BSD certified and will run from approx 9.30 am until 4.30 pm both Saturday & Sunday. Refreshments will be provided (please bring your own lunch).
We are pleased to announce that renowned dowser and tutor Grahame Gardner will be leading this course. For more information about Grahame, please visit our tutors' page under the 'Courses' menu.
Booking Closes on 15th September 2017
Cancellation of a Booking
Cancellation made more than two months prior to the event: Full refund
Cancellation made between two months and one month before the event: 75% refund
Cancellation made one month (or less) prior to the event: No refund