Sat 11th & Sun 12th November 2017
Understanding Geopsychic Stress (EE3) with Grahame Gardner
• To give instruction and guidance in working with energetic trauma and displacement in landscape and place
Objectives: At the end of the course students will be able to:
• Creatively work with and treat geopyschic stress
• Show that they understand cases of spirit trauma, both human and non-human
• Explain the issues of place memory and curses
• Demonstrate that they understand and can work with psychic boundaries and portals
• Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of issues in a wider landscape and regional context
This course is BSD certified and will run from approx 9.30 am until 4.30 pm both Saturday & Sunday. Refreshments will be provided (please bring your own lunch).
We are pleased to announce that renowned dowser and tutor Grahame Gardner will be leading this course. For more information about Grahame, please visit our tutors' page under the 'Courses' menu.
As of 8th October 2017, the early bird discount of £190.00 has now finished!
Standard non-member price of £215.00 now applies.
Booking Closes Thursday 02 November 2017
Cancellation of a Booking
Cancellation made more than two months prior to the event: Full refund
Cancellation made between two months and one month before the event: 75% refund
Cancellation made one month (or less) prior to the event: No refund