Sat 11th & Sun 12th November 2017
Understanding Geopsychic Stress (EE3) with Grahame Gardner
• To give instruction and guidance in working with energetic trauma and displacement in landscape and place
Objectives: At the end of the course students will be able to:
• Creatively work with and treat geopyschic stress
• Show that they understand cases of spirit trauma, both human and non-human
• Explain the issues of place memory and curses
• Demonstrate that they understand and can work with psychic boundaries and portals
• Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of issues in a wider landscape and regional context
This course is BSD certified and will run from approx 9.30 am until 4.30 pm both Saturday & Sunday. Refreshments will be provided (please bring your own lunch).
We are pleased to announce that renowned dowser and tutor Grahame Gardner will be leading this course. For more information about Grahame, please visit our tutors' page under the 'Courses' menu.
Book now to get the early bird discount!
Standard non-member price of £215 will apply after 8th October 2017.
Booking Closes 13th October 2017